Call Now To Order!!!
Little League News
- 2014 Little League® Baseball and Softball Photo Contest - Update: Winners Announced!
- Enter the 2015 Little League Baseball® World Series Ticket Lottery to Watch the Championship Game Live in South Williamsport, Pa.
- Pennsylvania Historical Museums Commission Grant Supports the Addition of New Features and Audio Tour at the World of Little League®
Who's OnlineWe have 1 guest online
|Central Mountain Rolls Over Shore to Make Playoffs|
|Friday, 02 November 2012 22:37|
Mill Hall - The Central Mountain Wildcats scored early and often to defeat long time rival and neighbor Jersey Shore at Malinak Stadium on Senior Night.
On a record setting night for Von Walker and the Wildcats, Central Mountain rolled up 49 first half points and coasted to a 63-33 victory evening their season record at 5-5 and earning a spot in a district playoff game next week.
Senior Captain Walker led the Wildcats with 119 yards rushing on seven carries, scoring three touchdowns on runs of 5, 41 and 37 yards. He also threw for 219 yards including two 63 yard scoring bombs, both caught by fellow senior Cole Renninger.
Renninger finished with four catches for 159 yards. Walker accounted for a sixth touchdown when he picked off a Jordan Tawney pass and returned it 65 yards for a touchdown.
Walker became the first Wildcat to rush for over 1000 yards (1471) and pass for over 1000 yards (1060) in a single season. His three touchdowns on the ground give him a total of 15 on the season.
Senior Tyler Pavalko and Freshman Nick Nole joined Walker in the record book as well. Pavalko intercepted two Shore passes giving him 10 on the season. He also returned a punt 57 yards for a Wildcat score. Nick Nole set another Central Mountain record going a perfect nine for nine on his point after touchdown kicks.
The Wildcats 63 points was also a school record. Their 531 yards of total offense marked the second week in row CM eclipsed the 500 yard mark and was the fourth time overall this season.
Although Jersey Shore had a 21 to 12 edge in first downs and only rushed for one yard less than the Wildcats, the Bulldogs could not do enough to stop a determined Central Mountain squad on this night.
Quarterback Jordan Tawney and running back Utoah Agae-Naipo accounted for nearly all of the Bulldogs 289 rushing yards.
Agae-Naipo had three touchdowns of his own scoring on runs of 8, 42 and 18 yards. Tawney completed just four passes, two of those to Logan English, one of those being good for a 38 yard TD. He also ran for a 27-yard touchdown.
Much of Jersey Shore's offense and scoring came in the second half when Central Mountain was resting many of its starters.
MAC users need to load these
URL links in there
itunes or windows media player
Listen Live Stream #1
Listen Live Stream #2
Listen Live Stream #3
Listen Live Stream #4
Listen Live Stream #5
- HavenAthletics: Men’s Soccer & Women’s Soccer Supporter Scarves now on sale http://t.co/gPUdn1bA9u
- HavenAthletics: Hey #HavenNation here is LHU's Fan Photo of the Week. The Bald Eagles defeated Cheyney 15-7 in the last game of 2012. http://t.co/g1RABfIQKG
- HavenAthletics: 81 days & 39 minutes away from the 1st home event of the 2013 Fall season | #HavenNation | Check out the countdown @ http://t.co/ReGCXnghYk
- HavenAthletics: Allen & Krazter honored with Bill Byham Spirit in Sports Award at 6th annual Night of Champions Award Banquet http://t.co/lnJtGOVOwC
- HavenAthletics: RT @LFGfootballcamp: @ShipURaiders @HavenAthletics Very thankful that your coaches continue to come out and give us a hand on such a fun da…