Call Now To Order!!!
Little League News
- 2014 Little League® Baseball and Softball Photo Contest - Update: Winners Announced!
- Enter the 2015 Little League Baseball® World Series Ticket Lottery to Watch the Championship Game Live in South Williamsport, Pa.
- Pennsylvania Historical Museums Commission Grant Supports the Addition of New Features and Audio Tour at the World of Little League®
Who's OnlineWe have 2 guests online
|Friday Night Lights Week 9|
|Tuesday, 30 October 2012 16:28|
Bald Eagle Area and Bucktail came through with wins Friday night, while Penns Valley fell short in its encounter with Tyrone.
BEA will close out its regular season Friday night with a non-conference game against Ligonier Valley, while Bucktail will face off against Carson Long Friday night at Lock Haven University’s Hubert Jack Stadium in a 7 p.m. kickoff.
Bellefonte will close out its season by trekking to St. Marys, while Penns Valley will visit Mount Union. Jersey Shore and Central Mountain will play their backyard hassle Friday night at Malinak Stadium.
Bald Eagle Area 41 Bellefonte 0
With the win, BEA secured its first winning season under head coach Jack Tobias. The Eagles are 6-3 with one game remaining. They will close out the regular season at Ligonier Valley next Friday.After opening the season with a 42-17 win over the same Red Raiders, this one might have counted a little more than the first one in that it secured the Curtin Bowl in possession of the Eagles.
Bryan Greene and Dakota Bartley led the Eagles to their shutout win as the Eagles piled up 338 yards rushing to just 53 for the Red Raiders.
Bartley led all rushers in the game with 167 yards.For Bellefonte, quarterback Jordan Fye completed 18 of 31 attempts for 130 yards, but he also tossed a pair of interceptions.
Mitch Struble came off the BEA bench to score a pair of touchdowns on runs of four and 18 yards.Bellefonte’s shifty, Nunu Buey, returned to action after missing the Central game to rush for 95 yards on 23 lugs.
With the win, the Eagles assured themselves of a winning season at 6-4 with one game remaining. They will finish the regular season Friday night with a non-conference game against Ligonier Valley before making their way to the District 6-AA playoffs.
Bucktail 38 Nativity BVM 0
Aaron Ransdorf was the man of the hour for the Whitetails as he rushed for 110 yards and a pair of scores while also catching a TD pass.
The Bucks dominated the Green Wave, piling up 397 yards total offense to just 138 for Nativity.
The Buck special teams got into the scoring act when Chuck Probst returned a Green Wave punt 75 yards for a score.
Although none of his completions wound up in the end zone, Buck quarterback Ryan Bratton was perfect through the airways, completing all five of his attempts for a total of 112 yards. Probst caught one of Bratton’s aerials for 50 yards, while Bratton and Matt Horton connected on a catch-and-run effort of 38 yards.
In addition to Ransdorf’s ground assault, Larry Green added 59 yards and Willie Hopkins chipped in with another 51. Hopkins also scored a touchdown on a 35-yard run.
Tyrone 42 Penns Valley 14
With the Rams crowding the line of scrimmage, Tyrone quarterback Erik Wagner stepped up and completed nine of a dozen pass attempts for 142 yards and three scores.
Wagner spread the wealth around as his TD passes went to three different receivers, one each to Hayden Zook, Lucas Woomer and Charles Wilson-Adams.
Penns Valley was held scoreless until the fourth quarter when quarterback Cam Tobias went in from five yards out before Taylor Collison bulled in from the one midway through the final period.Tobias led the Rams in rushing with 48 yards on five carries.
When not running the ball, Tobias completed 11 of 22 pass attempts good for 89 yards. He was intercepted once.
MAC users need to load these
URL links in there
itunes or windows media player
Listen Live Stream #1
Listen Live Stream #2
Listen Live Stream #3
Listen Live Stream #4
Listen Live Stream #5
- HavenAthletics: Men’s Soccer & Women’s Soccer Supporter Scarves now on sale http://t.co/gPUdn1bA9u
- HavenAthletics: Hey #HavenNation here is LHU's Fan Photo of the Week. The Bald Eagles defeated Cheyney 15-7 in the last game of 2012. http://t.co/g1RABfIQKG
- HavenAthletics: 81 days & 39 minutes away from the 1st home event of the 2013 Fall season | #HavenNation | Check out the countdown @ http://t.co/ReGCXnghYk
- HavenAthletics: Allen & Krazter honored with Bill Byham Spirit in Sports Award at 6th annual Night of Champions Award Banquet http://t.co/lnJtGOVOwC
- HavenAthletics: RT @LFGfootballcamp: @ShipURaiders @HavenAthletics Very thankful that your coaches continue to come out and give us a hand on such a fun da…