Call Now To Order!!!
Little League News
- 2014 Little League® Baseball and Softball Photo Contest - Update: Winners Announced!
- Enter the 2015 Little League Baseball® World Series Ticket Lottery to Watch the Championship Game Live in South Williamsport, Pa.
- Pennsylvania Historical Museums Commission Grant Supports the Addition of New Features and Audio Tour at the World of Little League®
Who's OnlineWe have 1 guest online
|Friday Night Lights Week 7|
|Saturday, 13 October 2012 21:06|
Bucktail Area, Bald Eagle Area and Penns Valley all came out winners in Friday night’s games. Central Mountain fell short and dropped a non-conference fray with Central Columbia while Bellefonte came up well short to Centre County rival Penns Valley.
Here is a brief look at those games:
Bucktail 48, Cowanesque Valley 8
The only mistake made by the Whitetails came early in the game when an errant pitch was recovered in the end zone by CV.That mistake gave the Indians an 8-6 lead, their only advantage of the game.
The Buck defense led the way to the win. Trent Risley was credited with a caused fumble that led to a Bucktail TD, Risley later scoring on an interception.Colton Risley and Brian Long followed with interceptions and Chuck Probst got into the act as he intercepted a pair of CV aerials. Risley added 13 tackles to his interception.
Offensively, Probst took two snaps and with runs of 12 and 20 yards, scored a pair of touchdowns.
Bucktail quarterback Ryan Bratton had a solid night while completing eight of 12 passes for 140 yards. Tailback Aaron Ransdorf led the Buck ground game with 130 yards and a pair of touchdowns on just nine touches.
Penns Valley 42, Bellefonte 7
The Rams exploded on offense in this one as three players rushed for at least 100 yards.
Dom Hook led the way with 146 yards, Taylor Collison was one behind Hook with 145 and quarterback Cameron Tobias finished with 113.
Each of the 100-yard rushers scored one touchdown, while Tobias threw for the game’s first touchdown, a 40-yard effort to Collison inside of three minutes left in the opening period.
Already trailing 28-0, Bellefonte scored its only touchdown of the game on a 25-yard pass from quarterback Jordan Fye to wideout Nick Leiter.
Vince Rowles got into the scoring act for the Rams with a 1-yard run to seal the victory.
Bald Eagle Area 35, Huntingdon 26
As he has a number of times thus far this season, Dakota Bartley led the Eagle offense with 162 yards and pair of touchdowns. It was Bartley’s second game in a row that he rushed for more than 130 yards. Both of Bartley’s scores came in the fourth period as the Eagles turned a deficit into a win.
Speedster Bryan Greene once again showed his flat-out speed as he and quarterback Cole Long hooked up on an 81-yard catch-and-run for a score.
For the game, Greene made three catches for 120 yards.In addition to his reception for a TD, Greene added another 72 yards to the BEA total on just five tries.
Quarterback Devon Claar led the Bearcats with 119 yards on 27 carries. Claar also fired a 39-yard TD pass to Josh Foster.
Central Columbia 14, Central Mountain 6
Dylan Hine’s 37-yard TD catch late in the third quarter sealed the win for the Blue Jays.
The Blue Jays (6-1) limited Central Mountain (3-4) to just two Nick Noll field goals in the victory.
Noll gave the Wildcats a 3-0 lead with a 23-yarder before Eric McCracken scored from a yard out with 2:43 left in the first half to give Central Columbia a 7-3 lead.
Noll kicked a 33-yard field goal with 8:16 left in the third to draw Central Mountain within a point, before Jordan Thiverage hit Hine with 5:34 left in the third with the game clincher.
MAC users need to load these
URL links in there
itunes or windows media player
Listen Live Stream #1
Listen Live Stream #2
Listen Live Stream #3
Listen Live Stream #4
Listen Live Stream #5
- HavenAthletics: Men’s Soccer & Women’s Soccer Supporter Scarves now on sale http://t.co/gPUdn1bA9u
- HavenAthletics: Hey #HavenNation here is LHU's Fan Photo of the Week. The Bald Eagles defeated Cheyney 15-7 in the last game of 2012. http://t.co/g1RABfIQKG
- HavenAthletics: 81 days & 39 minutes away from the 1st home event of the 2013 Fall season | #HavenNation | Check out the countdown @ http://t.co/ReGCXnghYk
- HavenAthletics: Allen & Krazter honored with Bill Byham Spirit in Sports Award at 6th annual Night of Champions Award Banquet http://t.co/lnJtGOVOwC
- HavenAthletics: RT @LFGfootballcamp: @ShipURaiders @HavenAthletics Very thankful that your coaches continue to come out and give us a hand on such a fun da…